On February 22, 2019, the Libraries and the Office of the Provost will host Furman’s third Faculty Scholarship Reception to recognize and celebrate the scholarly publications and creative works of Furman faculty members. The reception, held in the Blackwell Atrium of the James B. Duke Library, will showcase scholarship published by faculty members during the 2018 calendar year. The following faculty will provide four-minute presentations on their scholarly or creative works:
- Eunice Rojas. Associate Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures
- Omar Camenates. Associate Professor, Music
- Geoffrey Habron. Professor, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Scott Henderson. Professor, Education
- Laura Leigh Morris. Assistant Professor, English
- M. Taha Kasim. Assistant Professor, Economics
Hamlin, Kathy, "2019 Furman University Faculty Scholarship Reception Program" (2019). Libraries Institutional Records. 30.