On February 21, 2020, the Libraries and the Office of the Provost hosted Furman’s fourth Faculty Scholarship Reception. The reception showcased accomplishments from the calendar year 2019, highlighting Furman faculty members who have completed a degree, received a grant from an external funding source totaling more than $1,000, and/or published books, book chapters, journal articles, exhibits, recordings, performances, films, or other works.The following faculty provided four-minute presentations on their scholarly or creative works:
- Bill Baker, Professor, Physics
- Gretchen Braun, Associate Professor, English
- Shaniece Criss, Assistant Professor, Health Sciences
- Camille Lewis, Visiting Professor, Communication Studies
- Kyle Longest, Associate Professor, Sociology & Troy Terry, Executive Director of Graduate Studies
- Matt Olson, Professor of Saxophone and Director of Jazz Studies
Hamlin, Kathy, "2020 Furman University Faculty Scholarship Reception Program" (2020). Libraries Institutional Records. 34.