On February 11, 2020, the Libraries and the Office of the Provost hosted Furman’s fifth Faculty Scholarship Reception. The reception showcased accomplishments from the calendar years 2020 and 2021, highlighting Furman faculty members who have completed a degree, received a grant from an external funding source totaling more than $1,000, and/or published books, book chapters, journal articles, exhibits, recordings, performances, films, or other works.The following faculty provided four-minute presentations on their scholarly or creative works:
- Adi D. Dubash, Assistant Professor of Biology
- Gerry Wuben, Adjunct Processor of Art
- Alyson Farzad-Phillips, Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
- Veronica L. Flores, Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Alexander Francis-Ratte, Assistant Professor of Asian Studies
Hamlin, Kathy, "2022 Furman University Faculty Scholarship Reception Program" (2022). Libraries Institutional Records. 35.