On February 10, 2023, the Libraries and the Office of the Provost hosted Furman’s sixth Faculty Scholarship Reception. The reception showcased accomplishments from the 2022 calendar year, highlighting Furman faculty members who have completed a degree, received a grant from an external funding source totaling more than $1,000, and/or published books, book chapters, journal articles, exhibits, recordings, performances, films, or other works. The following faculty provided four-minute presentations on their scholarly or creative works:
- Mahan Ellison, Associate Professor of Modern Languages and Literatures
- Bronwen Forbay, Visiting Associate Professor of Voice
- James Guth, Professor of Politics and International Affairs
- Nick Radel, Professor of English
- Alison Roark, Associate Professor of Biology
Hamlin, Kathy and Shaw, Madeline, "2023 Furman University Faculty Scholarship Reception Program" (2023). Libraries Institutional Records. 37.